Privacy & Security
PRIVACY & SECURITY
LAST UPDATED ON OCTOBER 19, 2023.
- Collection of Personal Information
2. Information Collected while Using our Mobile Application
While using our Mobile Application, in order to provide features of our App, we may collect, with your prior permission:
- information regarding your location;
- information from your device's phone book (contacts list);
- pictures and other information from your device's camera and photo library.
We use this information to provide features of our Site, to improve and customize our Site. The information may be uploaded to our servers and/or a Service Provider's server or it may be simply stored on your device. You can enable or disable access to this information at any time, through your device settings. A “device” is any device that can access the Site such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data
Likewise, we may collect “Usage Data” which is non-Personal Information about your visits to our Site that is either generated by the use of the Site or from the Site’s infrastructure itself. Usage Data may include information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site or when you access the Site by or through a mobile device.
- Information from Third-Party Social Media Sites
We may allow you to create an account and log in to use the Site through the following Third-party Social Media Sites: Google; Facebook; Instagram; Twitter; and/or LinkedIn.
In such case, if you decide to register through or otherwise grant us access to a Third-Party Social Media Site, we may collect Personal Information that is already associated with your Third-Party Social Media Site's account, such as your name, your email address, your activities or your contact list associated with that account.
- Cookies and Tracking Technologies
The technologies we use may include:
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our Site and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
- How We Use Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information to:
- provide and maintain our Site, including to monitor the usage of our Site;
- manage your Account/registration as a User of the Site. The Personal Information you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Site that are available to you as a Account/registered user;
- carry out the transaction (e.g. purchase of products) you have requested:
- contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application's push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or your transaction status (for example, order availability, confirmations), promotional offers, marketing materials and customer surveys, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation;
- provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information;
- manage your requests to us;
- evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by us about our Site Users is among the assets transferred;
- for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Site, products, services, marketing and your experience.
- Disclosure to Third Parties
We may share and disclose your Personal Information to affiliates for marketing and/or administrative purposes. We may also disclose your Personal Information in connection with law enforcement, fraud prevention or other legal action, as required by law or regulation, or if we reasonably believe it is necessary to protect us, our customers or the public.
- Retention of Your Personal Information
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your data, including Personal Information (collectively, “Data”), is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. As a result, this information may be transferred to, and maintained on computers located outside of your state, or where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
10. Deleting or Updating Your Personal Information
You have the right to delete or update the Personal Information that we have collected about you or ask for our assistance in doing so.
Our Site may give you the ability to delete certain information about you from within the Site and if so, to delete, update or amend your information, sign into your User Account, if you have one, and visit the Account settings section that allows you to manage your Personal Information. You may also contact us to request our assistance in deleting or updating any Personal Information that you have provided to us.
Please note, however, that we may need to retain certain information when we have a legal obligation or lawful basis to do so.
- Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers we use may have access to your Personal Information. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our Site in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
- Children's Privacy
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child (under the age of 18) has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us immediately. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from anyone under the age of 18, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If you are at least the age of 18 but your state requires consent from a parent as a legal basis for processing your information, we will require your parent's consent before we collect and use that information.
- Links to Other Websites
- Marketing Communications
In using our Site, you may choose to receive or not receive marketing communications from us. If you create a User Account with us at shopilusion.com, you are automatically also opting-in to accept email marketing with the email address you register. At any time, you may request that you be unsubscribed from our email marketing database. This can be done by simply clicking unsubscribe at the footer of any email sent by shopilusion.com, by sending us an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you may send a written request to LA ILUSION, IINC. at 625 S Los Angeles St. Los Angeles CA 90014.
We may, however, continue to contact you via email for administrative or informational purposes and to process your order.
- Customized and Behavioral Advertising
Advertisements displayed to you on this Site and elsewhere on the internet may be customized to your interests and preferences, based on your Personal Information and other information collected through use of our Site and the internet in general. You have the right to opt out. To opt-out of this practice, please visit: www.networkadvertising.org.
- "Do Not Track" Policy as Required by California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA)
Our Service does not respond to Do Not Track signals.
However, some third-party websites do keep track of your browsing activities. If you are visiting such websites, you can set your preferences in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable DNT by visiting the preferences or settings page of your web browser.
- California Privacy Rights for Minor Users (California Business and Professions Code Section 22581)
California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 allows California residents under the age of 18 who are registered users of online sites, services or applications to request and obtain removal of content or information they have publicly posted. While you must be at least 18 years of age to use our Site and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18, in such case of an individual under the age of 18 having used our Site, to request removal of such data, you can contact us using the information provided below, and include the email address associated with your Account:
Email: email@example.com (please use the words "California Privacy Rights" in the subject line)
Mailing Address: LA Ilusion, Inc. 625 S Los Angeles St. Los Angeles CA 90014.
Be aware that your request does not guarantee complete or comprehensive removal of content or information posted online and that the law may not permit or require removal in certain circumstances.
While we maintain reasonable standards of security and confidentiality with respect to your Personal Information, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access Personal Information stored on our systems. Please remember that no technological environment is completely secure and we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any Personal Information, communication or material transmitted or posted on our Site.
Phishing ("Fishing") is an attempt to steal consumers’ personal identity data and financial account credentials through fraudulent emails designed to look as though they were being sent by legitimate businesses. WE WILL NEVER SEND EMAILS ASKING YOU TO PROVIDE OR CONFIRM SENSITIVE PERSONAL INFORMATION OR YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD! If you receive such email communication appearing to be from this Site, please forward the fraudulent email immediately to us at firstname.lastname@example.org (please use the word "Phishing" in the subject line) and immediately delete the fraudulent e-mail from your computer.
- Other Terms and Conditions
Telephone 1-855-458-4968 (ILU4YOU) between the hours of 8 AM - 4 PM PST, Monday to Friday, Saturday 8 AM - 2 PM PST.Mailing address:
LA Ilusion, Inc.
625 S Los Angeles St. Los Angeles CA 90014.